Sweet Yummy Chocolate Cake
Horizontal Ad Space
Era Matrial https://eramatrial.blogspot.com/2019/05/sweet-yummy-chocolate-cake.html

Sweet Yummy Chocolate Cake

Before/After Ad Space
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine.

Sweet Yummy Chocolate Cake

I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now.
Before/After Ad Space

Share this post:

Cyber
Posted by: Cyber
With labels: ,
0 Comments

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting. ??

Horizontal Ad Space

Notification